ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY (WARNING: THIS AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, READ IT CAREFULLY)
Name of the Event: Canada Panda Cup International table tennis Tournament
Name of the organizer: Maple Panda
1.“Activities” includes but is not limited to sports, fitness, use of the facilities during the event.
2. I am aware that there are inherent and significant risks (“Risks”) associated with participation in the Activities. I am aware that those Risks include but are not limited to the potential for serious personal injury caused by any event or any condition of the facility or equipment or other participants and health risks. I understand the risks may be relative to my own state of fitness and health (physical, mental and emotional), and to the awareness, care and skill with which I conduct myself while participating in the Activities.
3. I freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all Risks and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities. I agree that although the Organization has taken steps to reduce the Risks and increase safety of the Activities, it is not possible for the Organization to make the Activities completely safe. I accept these Risks and agree to the terms of this waiver even if the Organization is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty or care or any obligation to me in my participation in Activities.
4. I confirm that I have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which I am participating in Activities.
5. In addition to consideration given to the Organization for my participation in Activities, I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively my “Legal Representatives”), agree: · to waive all claims that I have or may have in the future against the Organization; · to release and forever discharge the Organization from all liability for all personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error of judgement of the Organization; and · to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify the Organization from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, demands including court costs and costs on a solicitor and client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with my, or my guests’ participation in Activities.
6. I agree that this waiver and all terms contained within are governed by the laws of the Province or territory in Canada in which the Activities are provided to me by the Organization. I hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that Province or Territory. Any litigation to enforce this waiver must be instituted in the Province or Territory in which the Activities are provided by the Organization.
7. I confirm that I have had sufficient time to read and understand each term in this waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I understand that this waiver is binding on myself and my Legal Representatives.
8. If there is any dispute during the competition, the participants must submit the Complaint in writing to the organizing committee within 10 minutes, the organizing committee will make a judgment ASAP , and any judgment result will not be changed and appealed.
9. After the participants have successfully registered the game, they will automatically become a member of Maple Panda. Members have the right to participate in the event and allow the committee to distribute relevant event information by emails of the member registration.
10. The activities organized by Maple Panda are non-profit-making activities. During the event, members are allowed to take photos of the event by photographs. The photos may be used to promote non-profit-making activities. Members may not sue the organizers for this reason. Personal portrait rights.
All interpretation rights are owned by the organizer..
Board of Directors
5.除了考虑到本组织参与活动之外，我和我的继承人，亲属，遗嘱执行人，管理人和受让人（统称我的“法律代表”）同意：•放弃我拥有的所有索赔或将来可能会反对本组织; ·释放并永久免除本组织因因任何原因参与活动而造成的所有人身伤害，死亡，财产损失或损失的所有责任，包括但不限于疏忽，违反法律规定的任何义务，违反合同或错误或本组织的判决错误; ·对本组织的所有诉讼，诉讼，索赔，损害赔偿，费用，要求（包括法院费用和律师和客户的费用）以及由此产生的任何性质或种类的责任承担责任并使本组织免受损害和赔偿以任何方式与我或我的客人参与活动有关。
9. 参与者注册成功后将自动成为Maple Panda 的会员.. 会员有参与活动的权利并允许组委会通过会员注册的email发放相关的活动信息.
10. 由Maple Panda 组织的活动均为公益活动. 活动期间，会员允许主办单位工作人员进行活动现场的拍摄以及摄影. 会员不得以此为由，起诉主办单位侵犯个人肖像权.