ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY (WARNING: THIS AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, READ IT CAREFULLY)
Name of the Event: Table Tennis For All
Name of the organizer: Maple Panda
WHEREAS with funding from the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund led by
Employment and Social Development Canada, the Canadian Red Cross Society (“CRCS”) is making grants
available to non-profits across Canada to support their direct service delivery to those who are most
vulnerable to the health, social and economic impacts of COVID-19.
AND WHEREAS additional provisions applicable to the Project are further clarified in the Terms and
Conditions for The Canadian Red Cross Society Granting Agreement COVID-19 Emergency Response
Support for Non-Profits available hereafter the “Terms and Conditions”).
AND WHEREAS the parties wish to clarify the roles, responsibilities, liabilities, accountability,
communications and other related issues between the CRCS and the Grantee;
1.“Activities” includes but is not limited to sports, fitness, Art ,Dance to use of the Public facility , Virtual facility or Personal facility during the event from 15th.Aug.2020 until 14th . Nov.2020
2. I am aware that there are inherent and significant risks (“Risks”) associated with participation in the Activities. I am aware that those Risks include but are not limited to the potential for serious personal injury caused by any event or any condition of the facility or equipment or other participants and health risks. I understand the risks may be relative to my own state of fitness and health (physical, mental and emotional), and to the awareness, care and skill with which I conduct myself while participating in the Activities.
3. I freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for all Risks and possibilities of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities. I agree that although the Organization has taken steps to reduce the Risks and increase safety of the Activities, it is not possible for the Organization to make the Activities completely safe. I accept these Risks and agree to the terms of this waiver even if the Organization is found to be negligent or in breach of any duty or care or any obligation to me in my participation in Activities.
4. I confirm that I have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which I am participating in Activities.
5. In addition to consideration given to the Organization for my participation in Activities, I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively my “Legal Representatives”), agree: · to waive all claims that I have or may have in the future against the Organization; · to release and forever discharge the Organization from all liability for all personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from my participation in Activities due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error of judgement of the Organization; and · to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify the Organization from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs, demands including court costs and costs on a solicitor and client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising out of or in any way connected with my, or my guests’ participation in Activities.
6. I agree that this waiver and all terms contained within are governed by the laws of the Province or territory in Canada in which the Activities are provided to me by the Organization. I hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that Province or Territory. Any litigation to enforce this waiver must be instituted in the Province or Territory in which the Activities are provided by the Organization.
7. I confirm that I have had sufficient time to read and understand each term in this waiver in its entirety, and have agreed to the terms freely and voluntarily. I understand that this waiver is binding on myself and my Legal Representatives.
8. If there is any dispute during the events, the participants must submit the Complaint in writing to the organizing committee within 10 minutes, the organizing committee will make a judgment ASAP , and any judgment result will not be changed and appealed.
9. After the participants have successfully registered the Event, they will automatically become a member of “Table Tennis For All “Project. Members have the right to participate in the event and allow the committee to distribute relevant event information by emails of the member registration.
10. The activities organized by Maple Panda are non-profit-making activities. During the event, members are allowed to take photos of the event by photographs. The photos may be used to promote non-profit-making activities. Members may not sue the organizers for this reason. Personal portrait rights.
All interpretation rights are owned by the organizer.
11. I understand and agree that the Panda Cup will collect and use the submitted data but not limited to the submitted data for security and analysis purposes to improve their services. Those data will be also used to protect and avoid robot submission and promotion purposes.
12. I agree that I and My child’s name and/or likeness (“portrait”) will be published and used by Maple Panda. parks or any other authorized representatives acting on behalf of the aforementioned agencies for promotion, publicity, and advertising. Or for other forms or media. Portraits include but are not limited to photographs, sound and/or video products, films, broadcasts, manuals, publications, reports, web pages, promotional materials, or any other audio-visual, electronic, and printouts in any medium or format that currently exists or will come out in the future , Tangible works, and/or reproductions of any of these works. I agree that the actual materials involved should belong to Maple Panda, and neither I nor my children have any right to review or approve the use of I and my child’s name and/or portrait in this material.
For any and all claims, demands, or causes of action arising from the use of my child’s name and/or portrait in accordance with this disclaimer, I hereby entrust Maple Panda, the park and its related employees, agents, affiliates, sponsors or other Represents immunity from liability and loss. I understand and agree that I and my child will not be compensated in any way for the use of my child’s name and/or portrait by Maple Panda.
Board of Directors